Thursday, September 23, 2010
Luis.A 4 2010
The genre's I'm interested in are strategy or action.I want to do strategy because does games make the kids think a lot of what to do sometimes the want to quit the game because the cant get it right but others keep on trying until the get it right.But sometimes strategy games are like puzzle game because i was playing this one game called 3D Logic it like a puzzle because you have to go with the colors but also you have to think about how you are going to do it.But i also want action because most of the kids like lots of action games like me. I like action games like explosion,shooting,and does kind of games and also because most of the kids want for the game to be interesting not boring or has lots of reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think that the game you played was very cool.I also like strategy because it makes it challenging too.I also like action because it makes it hard too,but not just hard it makes the game stand out and hreally fun.I liked your blog because you mentioned the game and because you do like the genre so much!
ReplyDeleteStrategy is really fun! When you have to figure something out or how to win a game, it helps you practice your critical thinking skills.
ReplyDelete