Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Luis A 1 2011

Google Science Fair
What I think about the Google hosting a international science fair is that its a good idea because that way everybody around the world would get to show what they know and that we are not the only ones that know how to create something.I kind of don't see myself entering that contest because I don't have any ideas right now but if I did have some than yea I would enter so I could do my idea.But it would be exciting competing with students from all over the world because that way you get to hear the ideas that they have and they hear the ideas that i would have.My project idea would be about robot because i like robots and it has lots of things you have to put in it for it to work.

4 comments:

  1. I think that you should look at othere peoples ideas and maybe try to compete in the fais.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you I don't have any ideas either but I think someday we can think of something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Luis i like hoe your interested in the science fair. Remember what the girl said every one has the potential to succede so you should really strive to do the project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Post,and yeah I feel the same way about the competition.

    ReplyDelete