I Was Only 3 Years Old When 9/11 Happened.
When did you learn about the attacks and who explained the events to you?
I don't remember i think it was when i was around 4 or 5 and i saw it on TV and my parents told me a little about it.
What kind of impact did these attacks have on your life or your parents lives?
Well when that happened me and my brothers and my mom were in Mexico and my dad was at the United States working and we were all worried that something might happened to him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What was the issue with this game?
I wasent a really good game its just about plane crashing into towers but you have to shoot them but if you miss some and hit the twin towers they will fall down.
. How do you feel about it?
I didnt really like it its not a good game.
. What is the problem with portraying on such an awful violent event through a video game?That is not a really good idea to put a sad day on a game like that.
How can you make sure that your web games tell the whole story or teach a lesson in an honorable way?
By first telling them the story of the sad event and how people die and how bad it was.And telling the kids that play it about all those brave fire fighters and other people that went to go save the people that were in the twin towers.
No comments:
Post a Comment