Thursday, September 13, 2012

A New Year

So far my school year has been really great except the first weeks of school. Because the first weeks of school everything was really disorganized . I didn't have all my classes i was missing like two classes , so i had to go change them . And also the classes i did have all of them were really full some kids didnt even have seats and we didnt really do nothing that week. But now everything is a little more organized I have all my classes , and the classes aren't that full of kids. And also every class that I have i really like them there all Advanced classes. And since I have all Advanced classes what i want to accomplish is to get a 90 and above in all classes and to always do my homework. 

2 comments:

  1. We had the same things happen to us . We both were missing classes witch is bad for the first week of school . And I also had advanced classes .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too . I didnt have any of my classes & now Im in advanced claases .

    ReplyDelete