Monday, October 29, 2012

Frankenstorm 2012

 Do you know anyone that lives in the North East?
No I don't know anybody that lives in the North East  and that's a good thing because If I did I would be worried for them because of this big hurricane.

How about in New York City?
No I don't have anybody In New York Either.

If you were to make a hidden object game about Frankenstorm, what would the setting for your game scene be? 
If I made a hidden object game about Frankenstrom the setting would be it would be in a house or apartment and the people have to get all there important stuff because they have to evacuate .

What ten objects would you hide?
I would Hide ..
1.Food 
2.Water Jugs
3.Flashlight
4.Batteries 
5.Phones 
6.Toothpaste
7.Can Food
8.Blanket
9.First Aid Kit
10.Money

What kind of information would your player learn from playing
 the game.
They would learn what basic supplies to take when you have to evacuate from a house because of the Natural Disasters .

No comments:

Post a Comment