Friday, January 18, 2013
Hidden Object Game
My learning topic is to teach the audience who plays my game about the rhinos and how there endangered. And the most important thing that the players would learn from my game is that the items that poachers use on rhinos could be really harmful to them. I did lots o research to get information about my game , and what i learned from my topic is that really rich people waste there money on buying a rhinos horn because they think that is a type of medicine. Because the poachers tell them that its good for your health and they sell them for thousandths of dollars , and its really harming the rhinos . The way that I got my ideas for my game is by first looking at a couple pictures of the habitats the rhinos live and that's how I got my background and I just started of like that . The game Ingredient that was most useful to me was the zooming it was hard to find out the code because I always had problems but ones I had it was so useful and it was something I've never done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment