Friday, October 11, 2013

Sculpt Terrain

Sculpting a terrain was really fun and a good practice of getting use to using all of the new tools . Especially since there so may things to add to your terrain and so many textures you can add on objects . For example the theme of my terrain was like a vacation spot and I had all sorts of things in it . Things like mountains , water fall falling from the mountains, palm trees , and and ocean and the other cool thing about it is that you can make shaped like an island just like I did . And also when sculpting my terrain I found out that you can split your screen to four sections . That's really cool because it lets you see the side , front , top , and the back I really enjoyed that I think its going to be very helpful . But overall sculpting my terrain was really enjoyable and I learned a lot of things that will help me create my game and it gave me good practice  .

1 comment:

  1. I love how you made the paragraph long. I also did the same thing.

    ReplyDelete