Monday, September 19, 2011

Mini Game

Mini Game
For me it wasn't that hard creating the doing Mini Game it was the same as always i had some problems but then i fixed them.The best part of creating Mini Game was making mistakes because i like correcting myself and finding whats wrong with the code that's my favorite part.What i didn't like was when i had the correct code and i test it but it still wasn't working but it was just a simple mistake like the instance name or wrong layer.

6 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree that it is so frustrating to have the code and the movie not working, but maybe it is because you made something wrong.Well, I'm really surprised because you like the part of correcting yourself because I kind of like that too.Good job, I liked your blog post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure do like how you are explaining your self good Luis, I defiantly like your post. Good job! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put the same thing you put , and figuring out the problem in flash is pretty cool . And for me the mini game project was easy most of the time .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you completely, this can be frustrating doing the code and it does not make it work, even if it is just because you mess up and add or forget one little curly bracket. GOOD BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luis :) ! ;

    Good job Luis ! I really like that you were very specific and really explained your self ! Nice blog & Keep up the good work ! ! !

    - Diana :) !

    ReplyDelete