Monday, May 21, 2012

Game Article


After reading this article, have students go to Blogger and answer the following questions

1. What did you think about the article?I think that the article is good because is motions people from our school and that pretty cool because the article is talking good about us.
2. How did it make you feel to read about your school and Globaloria, a program that you participate in. It made me feel good because they are saying that were good at making games that most of adults and people probably don't know how to make a game.And also there saying that our school is great.
3. If your game was featured in the article, how did it make you feel? Proud, happy? I would feel really proud because that means that all that hard work payed off.
4. If your game was not featured in the article, what would you like for the author to have said about your game? I would at least like for him to say that my game was a game that could of won
5. Which game do you think the author should have mentioned in his article and why? I think he mentioned all the games i like but he should of mentioned mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment