Name of your Team: T.G.O.D
Title of your Game: Street Wars
Topic of Your Game: Social Issue
What is the learning goal: Our learning goal is to show kids that theres better things to do than to join a gang
How will the player learn about the topic from playing your game: The player will learn about the topic because they will be removing grafitii from property and they will put gang members in place so they could change their future.
What would you like to add: I think our game is good already but all we need is a scene that says you win when the game is over.
What was the most challenging game when creating the game: The most challenging thing was the code because there was always bad things goin on with the code.
I think that im proud of the level i did because i figuerde out how to remove grafiti.
Luis i love your game. I would of like my game to be like your . nice job keep it up for next you when i beat you this year i didn't make it because i had to do it in 3 periods but yea next you im totally going to beat you but yeah nice game.
ReplyDeleteJasmine A.
I like your game because of all you incorporated in your game . The music makes your game like no other and makes yo stand out . But you should add something at the end .
ReplyDelete