Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Choosing a Learning Topic

What I want to do for my game is a game about rhinos extinction , I want to do this because rhinos are getting there horns cut because they think it could be use for medicine. And that's not good because it really doesn't cure anything and also they use the horns for style for the rich people . So what I want to do for my game is I want the background to be like a dessert kind of place . And I'm going to place rhinos around that place and there going to be poachers camouflage trying to kill them so your goal is to protect the rhinos. That's my Idea of my hidden object game , and that's why I like my topic

3 comments:

  1. Are you suppose to find the poachers or are you suppose to drag the rhinos away . You are not specific on what the game is about , but other than that the game sounds good .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah , thats somewhat I wanna do too . I think that's a good Idea . Of how you structured it & said it . It's a creative way to make your game .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. Rhino horns don't look like they could do anything but be a fashion item. They really shouldn't do that.

    ReplyDelete