Friday, October 18, 2013
Plan Game Scene
This year my topic is about making the healthy choices , so I have some ideas on how I want my game to be .The whole point about the game is that the player is going to be walking around looking for the healthy and unhealthy food .And every time that you collect either food than you will get facts about the food so that you can compare them . And people will be scattered around the map giving you hint on where the food can be located at . And this year I'm really excited to get started on creating this game because last year I did a similar game with the same topic . But the difference this year is that this time instead of seeing the game in 2D it will be in 3D , that's what really excites me seeing a game I did last year in 3D. I really cant wait to get started on making my game and start planning it out .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is just like my game I hope your game come out great and sound like a good game good luck.
ReplyDeleteCool stuff , the game your making is almost like mine . The 3-D is a cool thing that we are working with .
ReplyDeleteIts the same for my game aswell. I hope to see good work and compare it to mine.
ReplyDelete