Friday, September 20, 2013
Course Overview
This year I'm really excited to start making new game in Globaloria because it's not on flash anymore it's one this new program called Unity . Unity is nothing like flash because Unity lets you create 3D games like the games that I play at home or on the computer . Not only do students use this program but also professionals use it to make really good games that are sold on the market . Therefore I am really excited to get started on working on this program knowing that maybe I can make a game like the professionals . That's what I'm really exited about in this year course of globaloria and I cant wait to get started .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you. I am really excited for the same reason. I can't believe that we will be using the same program as professionals. Can't wait until we get started!
ReplyDeleteNice going it looks like your really excited about this year and the 3D projects that we will be able to create.It will be a total new experience that I am excited about too.Maybe you'll be the one to create a game worth billions..........some day.
ReplyDelete