Thursday, September 12, 2013
Create Your Blog
I'm Luis and I'm in 10th grade at East Austin College Prep . I like to play video games when I'm not at school and my favorite sport is football . When I graduate from high school I would like to attend the University Of Texas or Baylor University and I'm still undecided on what I want to go and study for . And I will use my blog to help other understand my work on globaloria by writing what my assignment was about and how I did it and what I did to complete my work . For example if someone doesn't understand how I did something on my wiki , or how I did something on my game all they have to do is go to my blog and I'll explain how i did it so that they could understand a bit more . That's how I'll help someone understand my work on globaloria and if they are having trouble doing something it will help too .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In the first sense if you reword it by saying "I'm a 10th grader" instead of "I'm in 10th grade". I like your ideas in life and I'm sure that you are going to achieve those goals. Work hard to reach your goals.
ReplyDeleteYour goals seem pretty set and good. I've worked with you in the past and you are a good game designer. I'm sure the next game you make will teach other people many things due to how you say you'll get the message out.
ReplyDeleteYou have a good blog. Your page is very creative and is very colorful.
ReplyDelete