Thursday, September 19, 2013

Where To Get Help

There are alot of ways that you can get help if your stuck on doing something or if your code isn't working . All you have to do is your having trouble is go to the Help Center and there's all type of categories that can help you like Blog help,Flash Help,Animation help and many more .So if one of my classmates need help than I'll show them what I did to make it work , or I can take them to help center for more help . And if I need help from one of them than I would ask how they did that and where they got the help from and then they can tell me what exactly what to do .

2 comments:

  1. These ways of getting help seem legit and look like that will work . Next time I need help i'm going to try your tips out .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way that you did more than one sentences. Also one day I'm going to help you out.

    ReplyDelete