Monday, September 30, 2013
Choosing Learning Topic
The topic that I'm choosing to work on is Healthy Food Choices in my community . The reason that I choose this topic is because my community has problems choosing the right healthy food choices especially wit fast food restaurant . Fast food restaurant are all over my community there even right next to each other at times and they just keep building more and more closer to people so that everyone can keep eating unhealthy . Same thing goes with some food markets and stores there just stocking there shelf's with junk food instead of getting healthy things for the people in the community .Also another problem is that in food markets the healthier food is more expensive and the food that less healthy is cheaper and in result of that people who cant afford the healthy food go for the unhealthy food . That's why alot people always buy food from fast food restaurants because is cheap to buy and fast to get . And making a healthy choices is important because you always want to stay fit and healthy so that you wont get obese and turn out to have diabetes .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yea I choose the same topic and I like how you did more than one sentence.
ReplyDeleteAlso the community does need a little more help.
Delete